Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day!

So, since Michael and I are trying to save money (well, duh), we're not doing much for valentine's day, but I found this cute craft/card thing that I'm thinking about doing as a little present.

http://www.bhg.com/holidays/valentines-day/cards/make-a-scratch-off-card-for-valentines-day/

What do you think? It looks pretty cute, and I'd change what it says a bit (duh...) to personalize it, but I'm not super artistic or anything, so idk if I'll be able to actually do it.

I guess we'll see! I'll post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww cute! One of my friends is doing something similar and I thought it was a really cute and creative idea! I think those kinds of gifts are the best anyway. Even when money wasn't tight, those are the type of things Jeff and I gave each other!

    ReplyDelete