Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just Really Quickly

Today, Joseph put on Samuel's clothes...
His were sitting right next to Samuel's clothes, and I was napping, and Michael told Joseph it was time to get ready for school. So, usually Joseph will pick up his clothes and change and be fine, but today, he apparently didn't see his clothes, so he picked up Samuel's clothes and put those on.

About 5 minutes before Joseph's school STARTED I got up to make sure Michael was going to drive him and make sure he was ready... and basically just do the whole "mom" thing. So, I told Joseph to get his shoes on, and he stood up and I just started laughing.

I just kind of looked at Michael and was so confused. Really? Apparently Michael hadn't noticed that "Joseph's" pants were.. well, closer to capri's really (not even flood length), and his shirt was... tiny. I'm just surprised he got it on his head! My goodness!

So, Michael (not super amuzed because Joseph was supposed to be AT school in about 4 minutes... and he is about the SLOWEST person ever), asked Joseph if he noticed the clothes he was wearing were too small. To which Joseph responded, "yes". So, Michael (definitely not amuzed now) asked why Joseph didn't say anything. To which Joseph said, "I don't know".

So, I grabbed Joseph's clothes and told him to change as fast as he could because his school STARTED in 2 minutes. Oh boy, I seriously could not help but laugh. It was a good way to wake up from a nap... although, a bit frustrating too. I just can't believe Michael didn't notice... and I can't believe Joseph didn't say anything (or see his clothes sitting RIGHT NEXT TO SAMUEL'S)!

Anyway, the whole thing had me laughing for a good 10-15 minutes after Michael and Joseph left for school. It was just hilarious to see. It was one of those moments I WISH we owned a camera.

On a positive note, Joseph got to school right when the door was opening.
Even though they left literally 30 seconds before school started (Michael drove him). Awesome. Samuel's sleeping, thankfully. He's been a grouch allll day. Oh yay!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff does things like that all the time! (Well, like Michael, not like Joseph - lol). It must be a man thing. They just don't have the attention to detail! haha :)

    ReplyDelete