Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tired.

I thought the second trimester was supposed to be soo great because you get your energy back? Yeah, um, NOT. I can't lay down anywhere, or I WILL fall asleep (even if it is super uncomfortable). I have hardly enough energy today to get off of the couch, but it's alright. You do what you have to, right?

I just wish I FELT like I was in the second trimester. At least I'm not throwing up all the time anymore...It's been about a week since I've thrown up at all! Yay! But, I do get quite nauseous if I don't eat something healthy... which is kind of depressing since all I've really wanted is Reeses. YUM. But, at least I'm eating pretty well, right? Cooked apples have been my best friend the last few days... they've just been exactly what my stomach wanted.

I just can't wait to get my energy back so that I can hopefully DO something more than sit on the couch and watch the boys play/play wii with them/get them some food. It would be awesome to have enough energy to go for a walk on the nicer days, or go do something in Provo. Hopefully it'll happen soon, right?

Or... maybe it won't happen at all. In which case, NOT COOL.

Anyway, sometimes, I'm amazed at some of the "Canadian" things Michael says. It just surprises me that I haven't heard them all yet. Haha, the "pencil crayon" thing happened a few weeks ago, and I had NO IDEA what Michael was talking about... When I finally figured it out, I couldn't believe someone would actually call a colored pencil a pencil crayon! But, I like his little weird sayings... and his misspellings (like colour), even if they aren't technically misspellings (even though the computer apparently thinks so.. haha)

Anyway, I'll have to keep track of what he says and post more fun stuff for you (well, mainly Michelle) to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment