Thursday, February 9, 2012

So I think I've been sick...

So I think that on Monday/Tuesday I was actually sick, not just morning sickness...

because... Michael is sick.

And I'm pretty sure I had a little bit of a fever.

hmm... at least I'm feeling better now... I just feel bad for Michael. I'm also REALLY thankful I didn't give the boys the flu or whatever it was...
That WOULD NOT have been fun. Although, they do give me EVERYTHING they get, so I wouldn't feel TOO bad. I just wouldn't want to be around when they were sick. haha.

Anyway, I'm just glad I'm better.

I didn't sleep well at all last night. I've found that since being pregnant, I get VERY claustrophobic... like, if something/someone is too close (like within 2 feet) I start to feel trapped. It's weird. I just feel like I can't breathe AT ALL. And of course, last night Michael slept AS CLOSE TO ME AS HE POSSIBLY COULD. and he snored because he's got a cold.
Anyway, not so fun, but it's alright. At least we went to be early last night.

Today is Michael's Mom's birthday! Woo! So Michael is on the phone with her, and she recommended the book "Parenting with Love and Logic". Anyone read it? Any thoughts/opinions on it?

I should go play with the kiddies or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment