Friday, March 9, 2012

Soooo Ready for the Weekend

I am so excited for a break. Between being sick and hurting and everything I've had to do this week I am SO DONE.

My plans for tomorrow? Sleep. Sit in bed/on the couch and watch movies while Michael does some programming or cleans or entertains himself somehow. Sleep some more. and Sleep some more.

I am emotionally drained and just cannot find the strength to do anything else. MAYBE I'll got on a walk with Michael tomorrow. It's SO NOT happening today (we usually walk everyday).

I am going home and climbing into bed. I don't even want to think about dinner. Maybe we'll make some more rice and quinoa to go with the left overs we have in our fridge. We've also got some chicken left over from Goodwood that needs to be eaten in the next day or so, so I guess we'll have to eat that too.

Friday is usually our shopping/errands day after work, but there is no way I'm up for anything. I'll just be glad to make it into the car and then into our house.

Why am I so exhausted? It isn't even fair. I've been eating really well (as in healthily) and sleeping pretty well (surprisingly). I just feel like it's never enough. I'm always hungry, but food hurts. I'm dehydrated, but I've tried SO HARD to drink water all day everyday.
I've had a little bit of a fever the past few days, so if it gets higher or doesn't go away then I'm going to have to get it checked out. Maybe something actually IS wrong with me? not just being pregnant. hah

Anyway, here's to a relaxing lazy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment