Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sick of being Pregnant

I'm ready for the next step please! I just want this baby to be here (mainly so that it's not IN me...)

I'm not necessarily ready for the baby to be here, or ready for everything that that brings, but I am SO ready to be done with feeling like this. It's so unfair! I have about 2 weeks of feeling great, then I get super achey or super sick or super *insert word here* again.

I'm NOT looking forward to third trimester. I thought the second one was supposed to be great in comparison to the others? I mean, I guess compared to the first one, it hasn't been AS bad. At least I've had a week or two where I feel 'good', but, it's making me DREAD 3rd trimester... really bad.

I am SO dehydrated, but anything I drink just makes the acid reflux/sickness worse. It's a lose lose situation and I'm so done with it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!!! It's funny because (at least for me b/c some people love it - crazy people) pregnancy is incredibly miserable - but pregnant ladies always LOOK SOOOO CUTE!!! (except to themselves) It's a conspiracy or something! They look beaming and cute, but really they feel like crap for 9 months!

    ReplyDelete