Saturday, December 31, 2011

Alright Michelle... here are pictures! Taken today, didn't put on a tight shirt, so I did my best!

Okay Michelle,
Hopefully these will make you feel a little bit better about yourself... since it is my first pregnancy and I am only about 11 weeks along.

At this rate, I will be bigger than you ever will be... no matter how many more kids you have! hah

So, yes, getting into my dress was a task, and I was kind of nervous I would die... and I swear I almost did. I was also nervous I would hurt the baby... and now today, my whole body is super sore, I could tell by the end of two hours yesterday that I'd have a hard time sleeping because of sore muscles/insides from being squeezed into a tiny dress... and believe me, it was a hard to get any sleep. Second night in a row! yay!

Sister Killpack was amazed that I could even get into the dress...
It took 3 people to get me into it...
and I brought a white skirt and shirt to the reception unless I passed out or was in too much pain half way through. heh... I made it... sort of.

Anyway, I woke up feeling so sick this morning, it was the worst morning sickness I've had in about a week... even after taking medicine. Although, I'll admit, I tried not to take medicine yesterday because I wanted to see how well I'd do... so that probably messed me up a little bit for today. Anyway, we're about to play some games because Adam and Meredith are leaving tomorrow so they would like to play lots of games today since everything has been so busy lately so we haven't been able to play much with mom and dad or everyone together.

Anyway, here are the pictures before I go... and before I forget...
Hopefully these make you feel a little better about how big you were at 11 weeks.



1 comment:

  1. This title made me laugh so much!!! Thanks for the pictures Amy! You do look like you are a little pregnant, which is SOOOOO cute! But your shirt is baggy, so it's hard to tell for sure how big that little bump is! I saw pictures of you on FB from your reception and you looked SOOOOOOOO skinny! I can't believe you squished yourself into it for so long that you hurt! I hope you are recovered soon! :) I'm really excited to hear how things go with your ultrasound. My first guess is that you are totally a month farther along than you think, but who knows! Wouldn't it be awesome to have a month of pregnancy just disappear? I would personally love it! Anyway, I can't wait to hear! If you have twins, it would be so crazy because I would get TWO sets of twin babies this year!

    On a side note, you aren't bigger than I was and I highly doubt you will be bigger than I ever will be. TRUST ME. BUT, now we can play belly wars and cry about how big our bellies are getting!

    ReplyDelete