Saturday, December 10, 2011

Michael's Two Front Teeth :)

So today Gates and I were texting back and forth a little bit... and she asked what I wanted for Christmas...

I asked Michael, and he said "My two front teeth".
So, I told Gates that what I wanted for Christmas was "Michael's two front teeth ;)"
She responded with, "Bahahaha I mean, I guess I could like.. Try to do that.. But I don't think your husband would look too cute without them! lol"

Haha, and that is one of the many reasons I love Gates Alexis Kielty.

Anyway, today has been alright I suppose. Not too terrible. Michael and I have just kind of enjoyed being with each other. It's been a pretty long week, so the time together was nice :)

We're about to go make some dinner (that I'll hopefully be able to eat). We're going to make Sweet and Sour Chicken. :)
and Tomorrow we're going to try a yummy-looking crock pot recipe I found online! It's Creamed Corn Chicken Soup. So, I guess we'll see what it actually tastes like!

Anyway, that's about it...
Although, we decided we're going to have to give Trixie away after all. I've just been too sick to help with her, and it's been too hard for Michael to have that responsibility on his own. We think she'd be better off with a different home right now and hopefully she'll get the love and attention she deserves.

I think once we post her online she'll go pretty fast because she is still very much a puppy, but she is almost completely trained. She doesn't have accidents inside anymore, and she's learned some pretty fun stuff. (Like "high five"). She's a very smart dog, and a very cute one. It'll be really hard the first little while after she's gone, but as long as I know she's getting the care she needs, it'll be okay. I hope she goes to a family with kids... she REALLY likes playing with people, especially children. And she's actually really good with them too.
She's a very playful puppy still, which is why we just can't do it right now. Michael doesn't have the time, and I don't have the energy. We need an old dog that is calm and cuddly right now :) Haha, but, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. We'll try a puppy again when our kids are old enough to want one and help a little bit with one.

Anyhow, I should get going so I can at least sit in the room while Michael is cooking! :)

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment