Thursday, December 29, 2011

Updates from the past two weeks or so

Well, Michael and I are in New Jersey, and have been for about a week thus far, but we have another week of vacationing! Yay! But when we get back, life starts again.... lots of studying and hard work for Michael, and just busy-ness for me. Woot! Anyway, Christmas was fun, it was fun to share my family traditions with Michael, and it's been way fun to spend some time with the family.

We've been staying up super duper late playing games, like shanghai, screwy lewy, mormon bridge, 16, and many others. Michael and I introduced the family to the redneck game of life. Needless to say, it's been fun.

So, anyway, as far as other updates go, I'm still pregnant, very much so. I am definitely showing, quite a bit. (mom wouldn't be surprised if it was twins because of how much I'm shoring) If it weren't for the style dress I bought for the wedding, it definitely would not be fitting me for tomorrow. I tried it on today, and well, it doesn't really fit, but with a few people's help (at least 2 people aside from me), I can sort of squeeze into it. I just hope the zipper doesn't break... oh, and I can forget about breathing for two hours tomorrow... and I'm supposed to sing? Ha, this should be interesting. But at least I should be able to eat a little bit! The morning sickness has been much better recently, but only if I take the new medicine I got from my doctor. He's letting me try another kind, and it's really helped, it just makes me grouchy. Anyway, I've still been feeling pretty sick, but it's been a lot better. I've been able to keep most foods down, which has just been splendid because it means I can actually have a little bit of energy.

Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow, I'm super tired at the moment and still trying to play a game with the family. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until Jan 9 to hear for sure about the twins! Crazy! Good luck tomorrow in your super tight dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to see a picture of you "obviously" showing as well :)

    ReplyDelete