Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Boring Day for Amy!

So, it's 11:34. This morning I haven't done tooo much, but I have been able to eat quite a bit! So that's kind of nice. I think this is one of the first times in the last two months my tummy hasn't been rumbling because of hungry, or hurting because of morning sickness. I think that's a good sign, right? Although, recently I've been getting morning sickness later in the day, rather than all day. Which, I guess is kind of nice in a way... I get a little bit of a break. It just makes falling asleep a bit harder. And I haven't been sleeping too well the last few nights.

So, Michael's at work, and he gets to start his research project pretty soon. He applied for the Orca grant a little while ago, so if he gets chosen, it will be really nice for him to have already started the research. The research they are doing actually has a lot of potential to be very successful and VERY quotable. Which, for Michael will be great, because he'll be the first author, and it will look really great for Med Schools. The more papers Michael gets his name on (especially first author), the more likely he is to be able to get into the med school he wants to go to. So, it's pretty excited for a bunch of different reasons. They've got some great research ideas, and Michael will get some great opportunities to go to conferences and write some papers. I think it's cool what they are doing anyway...

So, my plan for today? I'm going to the Distribution Center (so if anyone needs something and they don't live in Utah/close to one, let me know before 3:30) and then Michael and I are going on a date :). I'm not sure where/what we're doing, but Michael knows... haha. So, hopefully I'll still be feeling well by then, if not, we might not actually go. It's just been forever since we've gone on a date... so we're going to try to! Especially since in a few months, we'll definitely not have as many opportunities to go on dates... unless we find a baby sitter.

Anyway, that's my plan for today! YAY! How exciting!? So, I'm kind of sad, because Michael will have to be in to work ALL day friday (like 12 hour day...) for his project, so maybe I will have to go over to Kelli's again so I don't die of boredom. Heh. Or maybe I'll just watch TV/Movies on Netflix all day again...
Or I mean, I guess I COULD study... and I probably SHOULD study... but, that doesn't sound very fun at all. If I try to study all day, I'll definitely die of boredom. Anyway, I'm going to go eat some more food! (An everything bagel with some fresh veggie flavored cream cheese! YUM!).

Love ya all!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment