Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend Plans...

Well, my weekend plans are probably the craziest they ever have been, because they include HAVING A BABY.

Today, Michael will be cleaning up our apartment a bit more/organizing last minute things while I crochet/watch him. I've been working on a dress for Emmalynn, and it's not turning out TOO terribly. So we'll see if it ever even comes close to fitting her! haha

My friend Christina is also going to come over today and help Michael tidy up a bit/hang out with me. So that'll be nice.

Then, this evening, I am just going to spend with my darling husband because it will be our last night just as us. I'm not sure what we'll do yet, but we want to do something 'special'. We'll probably get some Cafe Rio to go (since I'm not supposed to really go out much) and cuddle up to some movie or something. SOO exciting, I know. But, there aren't a lot of options in Provo, and there are even LESS options when you're not supposed to be doing stuff... haha

We're doing all of our laundry today so that next week when we come home, it'll all be done and folded/hung up! Yay!

Anyway, those are the plans for today. Tomorrow, the Elder's Quorom President is coming over before church (he's one of Michael's favorite mission companions... so they go way back haha) and they are going to give me a blessing and just chat with us a bit. So that'll be nice.

Then, sometime tomorrow we'll be heading into the hospital! I'm really nervous and quite frankly, a bit scared. I have no idea what it's going to be like. I mean, I've asked questions and gotten really good answers from our doctors (I LOVE our doctors btw... they have never made me doubt their abilities and are SO NICE), but you still never know how things are going to go. I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep much tomorrow night, especially with them waking me up every 3 hours. So, should I try and sleep all day tomorrow until it's time? Haha

I'm just so scared that I won't be able to do it (I know I don't really have a choice... but still). Also, I don't even know if my body will respond to being induced since it is so early, so I don't even know if I'll be having a C-section or not! I think I'm pretty prepared for a normal birth, but I was NOT planning on a C-section and have not really prepared myself for being cut open and having to recover from that!
There are just so many things that could change at the last minute right now. Nothing at all is set... the only thing I know is I'm going to the hospital tomorrow evening. It's just a scary thought. At least before, I didn't even know when I was going to the hospital, so I didn't have to stay up all night worrying about it! haha

I wish I had more time to prepare my mind, but I guess that's what happens when one day you plan on having another month to prepare and five minutes later you're told you only have 6 days.

Here's a picture of my view from the couch as Michael washes the dishes :)

and... there is a picture of me too. at 37 weeks.



3 comments:

  1. Yay! A pregnancy pic!!! You look so cute and you definitely carry your babies in! (Look at my pic on FB at 37 weeks with Emily and compare it cause yeah, that's what I was doing!). It's so crazy to see you pregnant though. You will be a mommy SOON! Wow!!!! Enjoy your last bit of time together as non-parentals ;) I'm praying for you and thinking about you guys. I hope all goes well. (So can you get up and walk around and go places with your bed rest? When I was on bed rest, I could ONLY get up to use the toilet - and even then, I wasn't supposed to walk too much, so Jeff would push me over in an office chair - oh my! It was super duper crappy!!!) And most importantly, I can't wait to see baby Emmalynn pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you look very beautiful in your pic! And I like your shorts ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not supposed to get up without help, but I'm allowed to get up. I can sit up or lay down, but I'm not supposed to move very much. It's not fun at all. But, it sounds like my bed rest isn't QUITE as extreme as yours was.

    ReplyDelete