Sunday, June 24, 2012

Today is Hospital Day

Well, Michael and I have our bag packed (we did that earlier this week) and it's just sitting next to the door ready for us to take it with us. We've got the car seat in the car. I'll get the sacrament today and take a bunch of naps/play games with Michael. I finished crocheting a dress for Emmalynn with a matching headband and bracelet, so I guess I'll learn how to make a hat now. Our kitchen is clean and all of the dishes are done. We've still got some clothes to fold, but we did get a chance to wash ALL of the laundry that needed done. Our living room is pretty clean and Michael cleaned the bathroom. Our bedroom is kinda messy, but that's not going to change. We're ready. Or at least, as ready as we're going to be!

We're going to the hospital today.
We are going to the hospital TODAY.
We are GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY.

It's really started to hit me. I'm quite terrified, but I'll be getting a blessing today and I know things will be okay. I'm just... nervous.

Last night it hit me that when I leave, it will be the last time I leave the house without a baby in tow or without leaving a baby behind. crazy.

Anyway. I'm freaking out a little bit. But, it's alright.
At least I like my doctors. and all of the nurses I've met at the hospital so far have been VERY nice (I've met quite a few... haha). So at least I'm not scared to go because of the people.

I'll have Michael post pictures when we have pictures! Baby is coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment