Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well this is just... awesome

Michael was sick yesterday.
and I stayed away.

And yet, I was up all night throwing up. Michael wasn't even THAT sick (comparatively speaking).
Then, to top it off, when we got up as we were leaving to take Michael to work, I fell. Hard. on the concrete trying to get to the car. Awesome. What a great start to the day... throwing up, scraped up knees (even though I was wearing long pants), scraped up hands and a very grumpy Amy.

And then, I got home, I tried to lay down to sleep some more, but it was useless because my body just wants to be sitting up... or throwing up.

Needless to say, today is going to be awesome. It's days like today that I wish we had TV so I could just sit and be sick. But, instead I get to sit and look at all the unpacking I have yet to do and feel guilty for not doing as much of it as I know I should. However, I think based on how I feel and how my body hurts, I should get the day off.
yuck. Hopefully I'll be able to take a nap in a bit. and hopefully I will start to feel better. And hopefully I didn't fall too hard on my stomach. (although, considering how off balance I've been and how easy it would be to land on just my stomach, I think I did a pretty good job of catching myself).

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon :( Can you at least put a movie on the computer and just try to rest? Sorry you are feeling crummy, wish I could do something to help! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hulu.com is your tv friend! I personally like "The Finder", although they're not making it anymore soon.

    ReplyDelete