Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time To Get Busy!

So, my baby shower is SATURDAY.
But, our apartment is still... quite unpacked/disorganized! YIKES!
Michael went into work early today, so he'll at least be home early to help me.

We've GOT to at least get the kitchen and living room and bathroom completely unpacked/organized and cleaned.

I admit, the dishes are my fault. I was doing SO well at staying on top of them for a little while, then I got super sick and gave up. I'm certainly going to regret that today while I do them... yep, it's going to be awesome.
However, the rest of what NEEDS to be done (the bare minimum) really isn't that bad. I've just got to clean the bathroom since it's already unpacked and organized and tidy the living room because it too is unpacked.

The stuff that ISN'T unpacked is all of Emmalynn's stuff... We set up her crib, but that's about it. And as a result, the second bedroom (and part of our bedroom) is a DISASTER.
But, I'm sure my family and friends are going to want to see our new apartment. -_- So, I'd REALLY like to get that done as well.

Our winter clothes are at least organized packed and put in one of the extra closets! Yay! And all of our blankets are put away as well. We've just got to put our Christmas stuff away (in the storage room) and unpack our books (which is A TON) and games, and other odds and ends. There is just so much to do and so little time! But, it's my fault. It really all could have been done by now... but I've been too tired.

And really, when I think about what needs to be done, if Michael and I were both home all day, and I wasn't pregnant (or I could move around more easily/bend) we could get it done in one day pretty easily. But, that's sadly not the case. However, I'm feeling MUCH better today. Yay!
Why is it I always feel better on days I've got doctor's appointments? haha

Michael and I start our Prenatal/Breastfeeding class at the hospital today. So, it'll be a busy day for sure. Time to get started! (I've already wasted time by staying in bed until 10:30...)

No comments:

Post a Comment