Thursday, May 10, 2012

I really need to take more pictures...

Now that we have a camera, I really need to start taking more pictures... I'm just so out of the habit! And... our apartment is currently a HUGE mess trying to organize everything/unpack. But, not to worry, pictures will be coming, SOON! Because... my baby shower is in about a week, and it's at our apartment, so it'll have to be clean by then. Time to tackle it really well on Saturday! Woo! (well, I'll be slowly working on it tomorrow too, but Michael will be here Saturday to help with/do a lot of it). We worked on the kitchen for about 2 hours tonight and it's actually looking pretty good. maybe we can move our table in there soon! Yay! Anyway, pictures ARE coming. and when they do, there will be many! :) Including pictures of Michael with crazy hair (it was SOOO long) and pictures of his new haircut... that I didn't do so well because I got REALLY tired of standing/moving around his head after the first five minutes. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment