Saturday, May 19, 2012

Long, But Good Day

Well, today was my baby shower. Overall, I'd say it went pretty well for a baby shower run by two of my friends.

We've got lots of left over cupcakes and cookies though... so, I think I'm gonna be gaining more weight! It's super easy to avoid eating things when you have to make them first... but to have them just sitting there on your counter?!? Especially DELICIOUS cookies and yummy cupcakes??? It doesn't even seem fair! Haha

Today was the first time Michael and I entertained guests at our new apartment! Woo! Our apartment is actually unpacked! And clean (well, clean-ish after having so many people over... as clean as it's gonna be for tonight).

Christina and Courtney even did all of the dishes after the baby shower! Oh, how I thank them... best present EVER.

I'll have to take some pictures of the cupcakes that I made... they had pretzel butterflies on them...

I'll also have to take pictures of the presents and everything that we got, and everything we have... but, not tonight.
Having to entertain people wore me out SO much - and I didn't even do all that much!

Now that we're unpacked and our apartment is decently clean, I'll have to take some pictures of it for people to see.

Anyway, that's all for now because I'm EXHAUSTED. I'm ready for a back massage and bed... but I can't go to bed yet or I'll be up SUPER early. I was up at 4 this morning because I just couldn't sleep anymore. =/

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment