Friday, January 13, 2012

Okay... for comparison...

So, I've just decided not everyone who reads this really knows how thin I was right before getting pregnant, so I did do myself a favor, and took a picture the day I found out for sure... (so about 3 weeks along).

So here is a picture (I'll have to dig out that shirt and wear it in the next pictures... I just haven't been home when I've taken pictures.) of when I first got pregnant. I had lost a bunch of weight because I was on my feet all day or going up and down stairs or walking around campus because I was going to Cosmo school and BYU at that point... so yes, I was INSANELY skinny.




Man, I remember thinking I was TOO skinny - hah! What I'd give to have that body back! (I doubt I'll fit into those pants (since I don't fit into any really atm...), but I'll put that same outfit on when I get a chance and take a picture. I posted two of them because the first one looks like I'm standing funny because of how skinny I am... but to prove I really was actually that skinny... I posted a picture of me not paying attention to michael while he was just snapping shots.


And here is the one from two weeks ago...



And from today... (and yes, my pants are unbuttoned and unzipped... time to go shopping...)... oh, and My boobs have grown a lot... can you tell? heh...

1 comment:

  1. PS - those black shirt pictures are sooo tiny - it's hard to see! :) Keep the pictures and posts coming for your blogaholic SIL!

    ReplyDelete