Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anxious Anxious Anxious...

I'm sooo anxious about tomorrow! I'm super excited, but I'm anxious too. What if it's twins?? Or what if something is wrong?

If it's twins, how are we going to manage? I just don't see how it will work. I mean, I'm sure it will all work out somehow, but how? I hate not knowing things... it's scary and stressful.

But, at the same time, I've always wanted twins, so I wouldn't be SAD or anything if we do end up having twins, it'll just be really stressful and I'll have to try and figure out how things are going to work for us before they come! How do you even plan for two? Can they sleep in the same crib for the first little while? or do they need two cribs right away? How am I EVER going to get any sleep? It's not like I can just tell Michael it's his turn to get up and feed them all night... unless we've got a lot of pumped milk stored in the fridge! But then, what am I going to do all day? Pump milk or be feeding or changing diapers? I mean, it's hard enough with one, right? What if I don't produce enough milk for two? I just don't know how ANYTHING is going to work. It's hard enough to figure it all out with your first ONE anyway, right? How am I supposed to do two?

Or what if our child has some sort of medical problem and we just can't afford to take care of it? I mean, I'm sure we'll find a way - somehow, but how? There are just so many things that I can't imagine solutions to. So, I'm anxious about tomorrow. I just hope it all goes well. :)

This time tomorrow I'll be having my u/s! Scary to think about... but super exciting too.

Anyway, I'm wearing my first pair of maternity pants! THEY ARE SOO COMFORTABLE. I was just too uncomfortable yesterday trying to wear my pants unbuttoned and unzipped, so Michael took me to the Motherhood Maternity store in the mall so I could figure out my size (I had no idea how sizes even worked...). So, we bought me one outfit (jeans and a long sleeved shirt) that were on sale and now we're looking on KSL for sweet deals on maternity clothes. Anyway, hopefully we'll find something good on KSL. :)

Michael has to go to school soon, so I guess that means I need to stop using his computer... so he can take it with him.

I'm soooo tired!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the life of a mother - worry, worry, worry!!!! I've found that men just don't worry as much! I'm glad that at least tomorrow you'll know regarding the twin issue, as well as a better idea of the due date, which will help a ton! As far as worrying about the health of your baby, well, that will probably last your entire life! I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!!!

    PS - Maternity pants are the bomb!!! I put off wearing them FOREVER the first time around, but now I full embrace the elastic comfort! Oh, and Provo has got to be the best place to find used maternity clothes! haha I'm sure there's a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. actually, I haven't found ANY in provo... they're all in sandy area! Weird, huh? I guess it's because people in provo plan on having more babies still!
    yeah, well, Michael worries a lot too actually. But, I think that's a good thing, sort of. I mean, I'd be worried if he didn't worry!
    Anyway, I'll be calling you tomorrow! :)
    The u/s is at 9:00 AM, so I'll be done by like 9:45 probably... so expect a call at like 10 Utah time?
    I'll leave a message if you guys don't answer though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - yeah, actually on second thought the maternity clothes in Provo are probably totally used up b/c they've had like 7 kids in them! haha Yay, can't wait to hear!!!!! I think 10 Utah time is 5 our time...agh so far away! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete