Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's been a year!

Hi all! It's Michael here! Today is my birthday. And as the title suggests there was something that happened a year ago. And not just another birthday, but a memory that I cherish. A year ago I asked Amy on a date and also asked her to spend some time with me on my birthday. I have known my wife for a year now. It is a very odd thing for me to be able to reflect on a relationship that has lasted this long for me and I am so happy it is with the person whom I am married to. I love her so much and am grateful for the things she does for me.

I have always enjoyed the finer things in life and now, as it has been since we both were married, I say that I can always enjoy the finest thing in life--Marriage to Amy.

Today has been slow, as is typical with my birthday. I am just glad that i don't have an exam to write today. I think this is the first year since as long as I can remember. Spending time with Amy, as i learned last year, is a fine alternative.

Amy is laughing at me because I am struggling to find things to say. I do mostly the same things each day. Wake up, Love Amy, go to bed. I am enjoying the things that i am doing in school but i can really honestly say that I am attached to amy. We are both fine with that. I guess that is about as much as I have to write today. Amy will likely post later. sometime. but until then, Love ya!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment