Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So tired.

Emmalynn wouldn't go to sleep last night! And then when we finally got her to go to bed, she wouldn't stay asleep for longer than an hour! Yikes I'm tired.

And today is going to be a long day. Emma decided to be up for the day at 6 after going to bed and not sleeping well at about 11:30. And I have to pack a ton. And Emma won't take a nap yet, hopefully she won't be stubborn all day like she was yesterday.

Right now she's laying on the floor though, so maybe she'll put herself to sleep. Haha

I'm hungry' but we haven't been food skipping in weeks... Because of the flood and whatnot. So I've basically been eating ramen all day for a few days.... Yuck. Lol

I really should just walk to the store and buy milk so I can have cereal, but it's so cold and snowy! I really don't want to!

Oh well, anyway, hopefully today won't be miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment