Monday, July 16, 2012

Emmalynn is three weeks old!

It's so crazy to think I've been a mom for three weeks. Time is flying by so quickly!

In the past three weeks, Emmalynn has slept... probably 2.75 weeks of it. haha

Although, last night she decided to wake up a 3:30 and stay up. Excellent. First night the whole time that Emmalynn has been a typical baby. Before that, she would sleep for 6-8 hours at a time starting at like 6PM (meaning she'd only wake up once during the night).

In the past three weeks, Emmalynn has learned to roll from her back to her tummy.

She has been such a joy to have in our house! She's got such a sweet spirit and is SUCH a patient baby.

She's started eating a lot more (a good thing since before they were worried about her weight).

In the first three weeks of her live, Emmalynn was poked and pricked WAY too many times. I don't think it was fair, but at least she's healthy now and won't need to have any more out of the ordinary blood tests. We've still got lots of vaccines and stuff ahead of us, but at least I don't have to take her back to the hospital everyday anymore. yay!

Our pediatricians's name is Dr. Gerber. =]

The past month ha been absolutely crazy. Just a month ago, I was finding out I have pre-e and finding out that the last month of my pregnancy was going to be turned into another 5 days instead.

I feel so blessed to have such a sweet spirit in my hands. I just hope I don't screw it up!

Picture are coming Michelle. They just take forever to load! =P

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see Emmalynn today and chat...sort of... Hopefully next time I won't be upstairs on a phone call the whole time and my kids won't be screaming and running around like wild banshees! I still can't believe you are a mom! And a wife! haha :)

    ReplyDelete