Sunday, July 12, 2009

mehh

So i've had a pretty bleh day. I've had a cold for a while, but it's getting worse and now i've got a headache too. It stinksss. But yeah, todayyy.. church was pretty good i guess. It was my first time in my ward for over a month. Haha, my baddd. On church records i was inactive. tehe. But yeah, i got my interview for my patriarchal blessing today so yeah, I'll be getting that soon. wooo... anyhowwss... i don't really know what else to write. I guess i'll write about my summer so far. I went to Utah to hang out with family and go to EFY recently. It was super fun! I got to see Doug, which is just about the best thing in the world! It was kinda awkward actually. I mean, it's one thing to write to someone all the time, and know almost everything about them, but it's completely different to meet them in person after two years. I don't know. I think it would have been less awkward had it just been me there in a room with him... or maybe it'd be more awkward. I don't know. I guess it doesn't really matter now. I've gotta write him a letter soon. I miss him. I wish i would have said more when i was there, gotten to know HIM in person more while i was there. Oh well, it's too late now. No use regretting. I should just go visit more. =D haha. EFY was kinda sucky though. it wasn't the same as usual (duh) and it just kinda... wasn't as good. I definitely don't like EFY BYU as much as others. So yeah... I met some people i definitely won't forget though. So yeah. It was super awesome to spend some time with my family though. I got to go dirt biking! It was actually super fun... and really terrifying at first. The first time, i didn't drive, but it was still super fun... and thrilling. Then, a few days after that, Ryan took me to drive... that was super scary too. Haha, i was afraid at first that i'd fall and the bike would fall on me and break my leg or something. It's okay though. I got away with just a few bruises and a scratch. However, i think that it'll probably scar... i scar easily. And i bruise easily. But yeah... it was awesome... and maybe i'll have a cool battle scar to tell my story. haha, i was actually pretty good at it too... i think. =) but yeah... umm... i think i'm done for now.. cause mike just called and i'm distracted. <3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment