Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blessing Day!

Well, we blessed Emmalynn a month ago. On our one year anniversary. August 5, 2012.

Here are the pictures! Sorry it's taken so long!

It's really hard to think that Michael and I have been married for a year! (Well, over a year now..), and even harder to believe we've been parents for over two months!

We're both back in school now. I'm taking one class at BYU (flute choir) and going to cosmo school part time. Aka:3 days a week.

My cosmetology school has a free daycare for the children of their students, so we won't have to pay for daycare or anything. Although, Emmalynn is so young that I'm allowed to have her next to me in a bouncer/her carseat/etc. while I'm in class. So really, she's in the daycare for about an hour a day (while I'm with a client/can' have her around). It's pretty awesome. I get to go to school AND play with my baby all day.

She is so adorable and so wonderful. She's teething though... so that's no fun for either of us. I wish she would have waited a few more months before she started teething, so that I could catch up a little bit on sleep before she is up every hour again. Oh well.




























No comments:

Post a Comment