Saturday, June 6, 2009

Current Events

Alrighty... so here goes. Lots has happened recently... I don't really know where to start, but I figure that since most of my family have a blog, it's the fastest way to tell everyone what's been goin on. Long story short, your sister, (aka: me) was just Elected Drum Major for the 09-10 season! We do not know what the show is going to be this year yet, but this means that anywhere from end of july - november.. i am pretty much completely unavailable.. sorry. I just did my schedule for next year, and I've got a feeling I have a hard year ahead of me. I'm not taking a lunch at all, (and no, not because I have 5 music classes... I actually only have one). I'm taking English (obviously...), AP Statistics, Wood Shop, Honors Accounting, Film Analysis, AP Biology, Honors Wind Ensemble, Gym (obviously)and a few other random classes... so yeah, it'll be a pretty hard year. I just hope I have time for everything. Finals are comming up this next week! woo... oh so fun... only not really. Although, my finals on my birthday are pretty sweet. I get to go in late (1030) and then my HSTS final is just gonna be watching CIA because we had a final project which we have been working on for the past month in class/labs and are still working on up until Friday when finals start. So yeah, that's about it for now I guess... it's getting kinda late and I'm tired because I had prom last night, and had to wake up this morning for SATs. Love ya guys! Amy

2 comments:

  1. No lunch?! When will you eat?! And hurrah for Honors Accounting - it makes my heart happy haha. And congrats on drum major AND on actually updating your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks Michelle..
    and i'll find a way to eat.. it'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete